LOOKING UP AND INTERPRETING YOUR CREDENTIALS ON THE CTC's SITE
- Go to the CTC's website here.
- Click the "Educator Login" button in the right-hand column.
- Enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth in the designated fields.
- Click "OK".
- Verify your personal information and click "NEXT".
- Locate the box that shows your current Document Information. Click the down arrow in the "Issue Date" column to sort the list with your most current document on top.
7. Click the document number blue hyperlink which will bring you to the details of your document.
Renewal Requirement Codes and Descriptions:
- RC - meet the Basic Skills Requirement within one year of obtaining your credential.
- R141/PRO/CA2X/CA3X/R14T - complete a Commission-approved General Education Induction Program.
- RSN/RSGN/R19M/R19N - complete a Commission-approved Special Education Induction Program.
- DG/AEP3 - complete a Commission-approved CTE program, and two years of teaching experience.
- R68L/R68C - complete a Commission-approved Administrative Credential program, and two years of administrative experience, and maintain your prerequisite credential.
- R67 - complete a Commission-approved School Nurse program.
- RS2 - earn a Master's degree, or complete 150 clock hours of professional activities.
- RSG(N) - earn your English Learner authorization through passing the CTEL exams or CTEL coursework.
- RSMC - meet Subject Matter Competency through passing the CSET exams in your subject area
- READ - pass the RICA exam OR complete a Reading Course.
- US - complete a two semester unit (or three quarter unit) course on the U.S. Constitution OR pass an exam on the U.S. Constitution given by a college or university.
- CPR - obtain a CPR certification covering Infants, Children, and Adults.
- SLPT - pass the Praxis II SLP exam.
- 36EX - complete a 36-week clinical practicum.